Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Life As The World Turns

Okay, so many parents, teachers and elders think that anyone that is within 1o years younger than them doesnt know jack about anything. My Great Grandmother, thinks that if only ice cream and popcorn can go back to being 5o cents that the whole world would do a great! I highly doubt that 1930 will ever come back unless it is fashion. Even my grandmother still wishes that teenagers listened to the Supermes and Stevie Wonder. Yet, most people like our music and not be forced onto others. I grew up listening to the Superemes- the classics. Yet my mother likes what most religous groups consider "saints music". The Ozzy Osbournes, or Motley Crue of the 80's. Now I respect religon.... I respect a lot of things... but God, is not what I like to call a this is what you get kind of person. Every person I know that is religous either faked their way into it... or is so "I'm ___ religon I cant do XY and Z"

Well, I say F U religon and F U people who critize what you dont know. Sure I may not of lived in 1930, 1940, or most of the 80's. But I lived in the 90's and most of 2000's.



So I guess my point is this: Observe the things you are lying to yourself about. Observe how teens dance, observe how an elderly couple talk to another, observe how a mutual friend spends her/his day. Than, see how your life needs a change....
Untill next time


The Lovely teenager from California

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home